That One Day







I always use to dream about how will that day look like when I will be that person which I am dreaming of, How that person will be looking? what will be his attitude ? will it be the same person which I am today? 

In simple words to say I always fantasize about my dreams. 

Hello readers, my self Vivek, I am from New Delhi and I am a very simple boy as simple as just going to college from home and from home to college. The simple reason is father fear ( BAPU KA DARR), although he never says me anything still father is the father and high-level fear of my mother ( my sweet mom). 

If I briefly describe my character I would say a boy with limited friends because I am a little shy but when I feel free with anyone I am a very bad person because I love my friends and tease them even more.

secondly, I would say that I am a daydreamer always thinking about my future dream, 

let me tell you about my dream, I want to become a big businessman and want to earn money, respect and fame. 

And always want to be fit with six-pack abs 

(PS- it would never be fulfilled as I am a foodie and also a fat guy.) 

Anyways let us come back to my daydream, I always dreamt of about what would be my lifestyle when I will be rich. I would have my dream bike and cars and occasionally world tour. 

I always fantasize about being rich and for becoming rich I have done many hit and trial method to become self-independent

Did I succeed?   

I will let you know in my second part of this story. I hope you will love the first part and in comment let me know should I daydream





Comments

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt , please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro review

Apple iPad Pro (2020) Review: The Best iPad

iPhone SE review