That One Day

Image
I always use to dream about how will that day look like when I will be that person which I am dreaming of, How that person will be looking? what will be his attitude ? will it be the same person which I am today?  In simple words to say I always fantasize about my dreams.  Hello readers, my self Vivek, I am from New Delhi and I am a very simple boy as simple as just going to college from home and from home to college. The simple reason is father fear ( BAPU KA DARR), although he never says me anything still father is the father and high-level fear of my mother ( my sweet mom).  If I briefly describe my character I would say a boy with limited friends because I am a little shy but when I feel free with anyone I am a very bad person because I love my friends and tease them even more. secondly, I would say that I am a daydreamer always thinking about my future dream,  let me tell you about my dream, I want to become a big businessman and want to earn money, respect and ...

iPhone SE review


iPhone SE review



FinallyApple has launched its cheapest handset with the same look as iPhone 5s but loaded with the latest processor i.e. a13 bionic chipset, which is the fastest processor. 
The iPhone SE is designed according to the user who likes compact and small size phones. When Apple launched the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, these phones had tremendous sales due to the large screen size. But not everyone likes big-screen smartphones. Apple says that in 2015 the company sold over 30 million iPhones with 4-inch screens. But one of the major reasons for such high sales of these iPhones is their low price but it would be right to say that the smartphone with a 4-inch screen has a significant share in the market. 
If iPhone SE gets buyers in India and other countries, then the intention of making iPhone SE can be successful. 
Today I am going to give my review on the new iPhone SE of Apple iPhone and let you know what is special in this phone, you should buy it or not.

Design and display

As evidently the iPhone SE looks exactly like the iPhone 5S. The iPhone SE can be called the Archon with a nice vintage design.

The iPhone SE can be easily used with one hand on every side of the screen. But if someone uses iPhone SE after using iPhone 6s Plus as their primary phone, then initially it seems a bit difficult to type with a small screen but will soon get used to it with the help of iOS autocorrect. The iPhone SE weighing just 113 grams with a small screen feels very lightweight and can easily fit in your pocket and very handy to use.  the iPhone SE display comes with NON -HD 4-inch screen, but you will never feel the same while using the device. The text looks sharp on the phone and the display is bright. We did not face any problem while using the phone even in sunlight. But if you watch too much video on the phone, you will not get a great experience on the small screen.

Performance

The big change with the iPhone SE 2020 is the upgraded chipset from the iPhone 8. While the external design is nigh-on identical, Apple has supercharged the insides, with an improved chipset running the show.

That extra power is designed to allow the new iPhone SE to rival the iPhone 11  in terms of speed while flipping between apps, editing snaps, and video, and also improved the camera performance. 

Apple looks to have implemented some serious performance improvements while keeping the cost of this phone down, and that impression has been borne out in our experience with the iPhone SE. The new A13 Bionic chipset inside, which adds speed nearly everywhere and really does improve the performance over the older 4.7-inch models.

Battery

The new iPhone SE should, in theory, have a longer-lasting battery as it’s got a more efficient engine at its heart, and iOS 13.4 is better at managing power consumption. 

However, Apple says the iPhone SE “lasts about the same as iPhone 8”, which is surprising and suggests that you should see about 2-4 hours’ less battery life in normal use than an iPhone 11, and up to 25 hours less if just using the iPhone for audio.

Why you should buy it?

1.  If you want a new, great-value iPhone in your budget then this is easily the best-value handset from Apple yet. Not only its powerful chipset, but it comes with Touch ID, a powerful engine that makes it fast and responsive, and a decent camera, all for nearly half the price of an iPhone 11.

2.  If You want a lightweight handseand you want a new iPhone but don’t want weight in the pocket, then this is the model I would suggest to go for. It’s far less weighty and it is easier to wrap your fingers around than some models in the range right now.

Why you shouldn't buy it?

1. If you are photoholic, then you must not go for this as it’s not the strongest in the range, and it struggles in a few areas, such as with exposure levels and depth of field effects. However, it’s still mightily impressive for the money and will impress those upgrading from much older phones.

2. The screen of iPhone SE 2020 dates back a few years, being the same one that was used on the iPhone 8. It’s not stellar in bright light, and it lacks the sharpness of newer screens, although the speakers are punchy to help improve the movie-watching experience.











Comments

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt , please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro review

Apple iPad Pro (2020) Review: The Best iPad