That One Day

Image
I always use to dream about how will that day look like when I will be that person which I am dreaming of, How that person will be looking? what will be his attitude ? will it be the same person which I am today?  In simple words to say I always fantasize about my dreams.  Hello readers, my self Vivek, I am from New Delhi and I am a very simple boy as simple as just going to college from home and from home to college. The simple reason is father fear ( BAPU KA DARR), although he never says me anything still father is the father and high-level fear of my mother ( my sweet mom).  If I briefly describe my character I would say a boy with limited friends because I am a little shy but when I feel free with anyone I am a very bad person because I love my friends and tease them even more. secondly, I would say that I am a daydreamer always thinking about my future dream,  let me tell you about my dream, I want to become a big businessman and want to earn money, respect and ...

OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro review

Chinese maker OnePlus has launched its flagship smartphone series OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. It was launched during live streaming by the company and no event was organized for Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has launched its flagship smartphone series OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. It was launched during live streaming by the company and no event was organized for it. Both smartphones support 5G. it. Both smartphones support OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro both have Qualcomm Snapdragon865 processors one plus 8

one plus 8 series price  

 one plus has finally announced the India pricing of its all-new OnePlus 8 series. The OnePlus 8 starts at Rs 41,999 for the base model of 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. The 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM model is priced at Rs 44,999 whereas the 12GB RAM and 256GB storage model is priced at Rs 49,999.

The OnePlus 8 Pro starts at Rs 54,999 for the base model of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and Rs 59,999 for the 12GB RAM + 256GB ROM model. 

The India pricing of the 5G lineup from OnePlus is much cheaper than us and uk pricing  where the OnePlus 8 starts at $699 (around Rs 53,000) while the OnePlus 8 Pro starts at $899 (around Rs 68,000).

One Plus 8 and 8 pro specifications 

The OnePlus 8 Pro is loaded with  6.78-inch QHD+ Fluid AMOLED display with up to 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole to house the 16MP selfie camera. The device is featured by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor which is snapdragon latest processor that boosts up the performance of smartphone and it is  paired with X55 modem for 5G connectivity.

The device supports a quad-rear camera setup carrying a 48MP primary sensor embedded with a 48MP ultrawide-angle lens, 8MP telephoto lens, and a 5MP colour filter camera. OnePlus 8 Pro is backed up  by a 4,510mAh battery with 30W fast charging support, 30W fast wireless charging support with its proprietary wireless charger, as well as reverse charging support. The phone runs OxygenOS based on Android 10.

The OnePlus 8 is slightly smaller with  6.55-inch punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate. There is a triple camera setup on the back carrying a 48MP primary lens, 2MP macro lens, and a 16MP ultrawide-angle lens. The device is backed by a 4,300mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.

Why will you buy one plus 8 series ?

 Firstly If you spend a lot of time gaming or watching video on your phone then OnePlus 8 Pro should be high on your list for consideration. The 120Hz, QHD display makes a noticeable difference, with fluid motion in games and upscaled video content offering a visual treat for the eyes and snapdragon 865 processor gives you best experience of phone while gaming.

 With 8gb and 12 gb RAM, and 5G connectivity, the OnePlus 8 Pro is set up to keep you at the cutting edge of mobile performance for a good few years. It will not  suffer from slowdown or lag in a couple of years time, and as 5G networks continue to roll out across countries (and Wi-Fi 6 becomes the norm at home, in the office and in other public places) you’ll be able to take full advantage of its connectivity features.

why you must not buy one plus 8 series ?

If you are looking for an affordable flagship phone  then OnePlus has  built its reputation on offering affordable flagships, but each year the prices of its phones have crept up relative to the competition, and while the OnePlus 8 Pro still undercuts big-name rivals, the difference is now much smaller. You get plenty of high-end bang for your buck, but for those who in the past have seen OnePlus as a cheaper option, the mantle has been passed to Xiaomi, Oppo and Realme and even samsung has come up with budgeted smartphones. 





 








    Comments

    1. very nice post
      please visit my blog

      https://kidscricketcoaching.blogspot.com/2020/05/episode-13-drive-shot-19052020.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanx alot i have visited too and your content is awesome

        Delete
    2. Helpful information. Thanks ☺️

      ReplyDelete
    3. thnx
      plzzz share my comment

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    if you have any doubt , please let me know

    Popular posts from this blog

    Apple iPad Pro (2020) Review: The Best iPad

    iPhone SE review