That One Day

Image
I always use to dream about how will that day look like when I will be that person which I am dreaming of, How that person will be looking? what will be his attitude ? will it be the same person which I am today?  In simple words to say I always fantasize about my dreams.  Hello readers, my self Vivek, I am from New Delhi and I am a very simple boy as simple as just going to college from home and from home to college. The simple reason is father fear ( BAPU KA DARR), although he never says me anything still father is the father and high-level fear of my mother ( my sweet mom).  If I briefly describe my character I would say a boy with limited friends because I am a little shy but when I feel free with anyone I am a very bad person because I love my friends and tease them even more. secondly, I would say that I am a daydreamer always thinking about my future dream,  let me tell you about my dream, I want to become a big businessman and want to earn money, respect and ...

Apple iPad Pro (2020) Review: The Best iPad



Apple has launched it's new I pad in 2020, is another impressive tablet – but so were the models from 2018. These devices are powerful, capable and had a multitude of improvements to the technology, and the latest iPad Pro has all of that too; However, apart from a small upgrade in terms of power, new camera tech that has few uses right now, and a few new features that will be rolled out to the older models too, it doesn't feel like a massive update. one of the big upgrades is the Magic Keyboard, a ‘proper’ typing experience that brings the iPad Pro even closer to a MacBook and calls into question the degree to which Apple sees the iPad Pro as being distinct from the MacBook range.

However, that keyboard, which comes with a trackpad, won’t be available for a few months, and that rather limit the upgrade appeal of the new iPad Pro.

However, the iPad Pro 2020 is a much-improved tablet for one simple reason: iPadOS 13.4, which comes with support for trackpads and mouse.

DESIGN & DISPLAY

The apple 11-inch iPad Pro Design - 

The tablet is super-slim at 5.9mm and light at 471 grams, and I never felt fatigued from propping it up or resting it on my lap. The weight and dimensions are exactly the same as the 2018 iPad Pro, and the overall design is similar as well. The back of the tablet is flat, as are the sides, punctuated only by perforations for the quad speakers, the USB Type-C charging port, and three buttons. It’s all very industrial, especially in space gray. It can’t be described as beautiful, but there’s no doubt that plenty of thought has gone into getting it just right.

The iPad Pro’s Liquid Retina IPS screen measures 11 inches and has a 2388 x 1668 pixel resolution, Apple’s ProMotion 120Hz technology, True Tone colors, and 600 nits of brightness. The iPad Pro has been the ideal video partner, thanks to not only to the wonderfully calibrated screen but also the wealth of media apps available.

SOFTWARE -

The iPad Pro 2020 comes with iPadOS 13.4 installed in it. This brings various enhancements to iOS 13 that were released at the end of 2019 and brought the tablet closer to becoming a laptop alternative. Under normal use, it feels just like the iOS on which it’s based, just better-suited to the larger screen with the slide-up Dock menu and other tweaks. Multitasking has been greatly improved.

CAMERA - 

There are now two sensors on the rear, and while you're now able to zoom out thanks to the new ultra-wide mode, as well as taking pictures in 'standard' mode – the sensors are 10MP (f/2.4) and 12MP (f/1.8) respectively – neither of the cameras are going to rival a phone for pure image quality.

The quality of the pictures in bright light is just fine, although there's none of the low-light processing that you're getting with the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro, which means that darker snaps, while bright enough, show a lot of grain and processing.

MY OPINION - 

In my opinion, if you are apple lover than you must buy it as it has best processor and above stated that it can be used as an alternative of laptop and it can also be used by gamers for playing games as it has also 120 Hz refresh rate and will run the game without lag.
But, if your budget is not there then I will not prefer to buy this apple I pad.

























Comments

  1. Great post, very informtive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself am a fan of iphone. I love its features and accessories. I highly recommend iPhones to all for their user friendliness and great reception along with smooth and seamless working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this honest review definitely going to check this out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt , please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro review

iPhone SE review