That One Day

Image
I always use to dream about how will that day look like when I will be that person which I am dreaming of, How that person will be looking? what will be his attitude ? will it be the same person which I am today?  In simple words to say I always fantasize about my dreams.  Hello readers, my self Vivek, I am from New Delhi and I am a very simple boy as simple as just going to college from home and from home to college. The simple reason is father fear ( BAPU KA DARR), although he never says me anything still father is the father and high-level fear of my mother ( my sweet mom).  If I briefly describe my character I would say a boy with limited friends because I am a little shy but when I feel free with anyone I am a very bad person because I love my friends and tease them even more. secondly, I would say that I am a daydreamer always thinking about my future dream,  let me tell you about my dream, I want to become a big businessman and want to earn money, respect and ...

OnePlus Z: Expected price, specifications.

one plus z



Recently one plus launched its new flagship smartphone i.e. one plus 8 and one plus 8 pro. Know rumour coming that one plus is going to launch its disruptive, midrange, budgeted flagship smartphone in the market.
All but confirming the countless leaks and rumors we've heard over the past few, OnePlus' CEO, Pete Lau, has revealed that the company is working on an affordable smartphone that could first be introduced in India.OnePlus z has been delayed to a summer launch window at the very least, this was due to the coronavirus pandemic, citing his own sources.
 This new product will see OnePlus go back to its roots and deliver an affordable product offering. While Lau hasn't revealed the name of the device yet, he did say that the new affordable device is coming "soon" and that that there will be an announcement soon for India.

OnePlus Z: Design

 A number of leaks in the past have claimed to reveal how the phone will look like once it's launched. The leaked renders of the phone show a simple design for the OnePlus Z, with a flat-screen and no curves on the edges.

Reports claimed that phone could come with a centrally aligned punch-hole display which is expected to be 6.4-inches in size. Overall, there won't be much going for the device in terms of design, but if it's launched at an affordable price point, it won't even need anything special when it comes to the looks.

OnePlus Z: Expected specs

 Considering the OnePlus Z will be sold at an affordable price point, it won't be using the same Snapdragon 865 chipset as is found on the other OnePlus 8 series devices.

Instead, rumours claim that OnePlus will rely on Qualcomm's midrange Snapdragon 765G chip for the phone. However, other leaks have claimed the OnePlus Z could come with a flagship-grade MediaTek Dimensity 1000 chip. Dimensity 1000 chip has comparable performance with the Snapdragon 865 and unlike the latter, also brings a built-in 5G modem.

Other specifications could include an in-display fingerprint sensor, 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. The device could get a 4,000 mAh battery, and 30W charging as well. For the cameras, rumours claim the phone could get a triple camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary lens, a 16-megapixel secondary lens and a third 12-megapixel lens.

OnePlus Z: Expected price

The most important aspect of OnePlus Z would be its price. The phone has already been confirmed to sport an affordable price tag, however, there is no word on what the definition of affordability for OnePlus will be when it comes to the new phone.

The expectation is that the phone could be launched at a price point closer to the Rs 30,000 mark in India, making it by far the most affordable of OnePlus phones in the country at the moment. 

This price will also put it in a fight with the iPhone SE and the upcoming Google Pixel 4a, with the latter also expected to a similar price tag in the country.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro review

Apple iPad Pro (2020) Review: The Best iPad

iPhone SE review